The Gentle Night Weaning for Babies method will help you manage and gently reduce unnecessary night feeds with ease. Feeding at night is perfectly normal and natural and needed for a baby. However, if you are getting to the point where you are finding the night feeding challenging and your baby or toddler’s night feeds are excessive or not necessary, the Gentle Night Weaning method can help.
The Gentle Night Weaning method was developed and tested over 8 years. We have used it with thousands of families and consistently noted the same outcomes:
- It is a gentle night weaning strategy
- Breastfeeding Moms are less likely to have issues with milk supply – check with your Lactation Consultant if you have any concerns
- Babies often don’t realize they are being weaned during the Gentle Night Weaning process
- You can go at your own pace. The weaning process can be spread over a few weeks or several months
- Your baby will guide you to their feeding needs as you work through the process
Andrea Strang shares her technique for gently weaning babies (ages 6 to 18 months) from their night feeds. Using a simple 7 step process, parents can gradually increase the length of time between feeds with no crying and sometimes without the baby even realizing they are being weaned! To purchase a PDF copy of the eBook for $4.99, fill out the form below.