KinderSleep Adult Sleep Services
The KinderSleep Adult Program uses Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia (CBT-i) and holistic approaches to treat acute and chronic insomnia.
Insomnia may include:
- difficulty falling asleep (taking longer than 30 minutes)
- waking in the night and difficulty falling back to sleep, or
- early morning waking with difficulty falling back to sleep
It's important to discuss persistent sleep problems with your doctor to rule out possible medical issues.
80% of sleep problems are behavioral, which means that it is very likely that changing behaviors and habits will improve sleep.
CBT-I is now considered the treatment of choice for insomnia and studies have shown it to be a highly effective treatment.
One on one coaching is available in person or via Skype, Facetime or phone with an Insomnia coach.
Adult Sleep Coaching Package
- No obligation 15 minute initial call. Click here to book now!
- Evaluation of history form
- 1 hour consultation
- 5 weekly follow up sessions 15-30 minutes each (total 2 hours)
Use this button to pay $395 in US Dollars
Use this button to pay $395 in Canadian Dollars (plus HST for Canadians)
$40 + HST/15 minute session
Use this button to pay $40 in US Dollars
Use this button to pay $40 in Canadian Dollars (plus HST for Canadians)