If you are in the Toronto area, make sure you come see us at The Baby Show April 2nd and 3rd for life-changing sleep solutions for the whole family, fun and prizes! (If you are not local, we have something special for you too, just keep reading.)
We will have some of the top Child Sleep Consultants in Canada ready to answer your questions and help you and your child get better sleep with gentle sleep strategies and tips for Pregnant Moms, Babies, Children, and Parents. We also have some great products to give away.
Here is why you really don't want to miss this opportunity:
- It can literally change your life! Take advantage of our expert team to find out how your family can get better sleep
- Get a FREE Sleep Consultation. Our Sleep Coaches will be available to sit down with you and give you some practical tips to improve your family sleep. Bookings are on a first come basis
- Win instantly with prize draws on the hour, every hour. Enter the draw and stop by the KinderSleep booth on the hour for a chance to win some excellent sleep gear to take home with you! You have to be present to win
- Enter to win: $1200 Deluxe Sleep Coaching Package. This awesome package includes a comprehensive plan for better sleep at night and for naps, as well as extensive support to see you through the process
- Join Andrea Strang for “7 Secrets to Baby Sleep” on the main stage at 10:30 AM both Saturday and Sunday.
If you can't make it or you miss Andrea's seminar, join us online April 5th for a recap of '7 Secrets of Baby (and Child) Sleep' and one last chance to win a great prize.
7 Secrets of Baby Sleep
Need Sleep? Where do you even start? What are the options? Do you really need to teach your child to sleep? Why is sleep so confusing? Even if you have read every sleep book and post from other parents, these seven evidence-based facts may surprise you. In this seminar we cover the basics of baby and child sleep starting with realistic expectations, revealing the essential concepts for better sleep, and briefly reviewing the methods available to help your child to learn sleep skills. Question and answer time will also be included. (Newborn-6 years)