Gift of Sleep Bootcamp
Gentle Supportive Solutions for Baby Sleep
By Andrea Strang
FINALLY GET THE SLEEP YOU CRAVE
The Gift of Sleep Program is a proven, step-by-step system designed to help you gently get your baby and family sleeping better at night and for naps.
The simple steps and science-based information can be adapted to your unique situation and support is available through the process.
The program is self-paced, so you can start your sleep plan this weekend, wait until you are home from vacation, or take baby steps to ease into sleep. The program is designed to be completed in 6 weeks, but you will have access for 8 weeks, plus the option to renew for $4.99 per month after that if you need more time. You can also complete it much faster if you need better sleep right away!
In this program we share:
- Gentle sleep solutions for day and night sleep
- How to improve sleep with or without sleep training
- Five gentle sleep strategies and how to choose for your baby
- How to create a personalized sleep coaching plan and strategy
- Solutions for common sleep problems
- Possible challenges how to deal with them
- Coaching support through live Q&A and Facebook Community
*Ideal for babies 4 months to 20 months of age.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE GIFT OF SLEEP
WHAT MAKES THE GIFT OF SLEEP GENTLE
- Stay-and-support sleep training strategies
- Encouragement to follow your Mommy/Daddy instincts
- No guilt trips or blaming parents
- Gently wean at night OR maintain night feeds
- Support for attachment and infant mental health
- Adaptable to your family situation
- Baby does not need to be left alone
- No rigid schedules
- No Cry-it-out!
Over the past 15 years, I have helped over 8000 families get better sleep using gentle and supportive strategies. In the Gift of Sleep Bootcamp, you get all the information that my one-on-one clients get at a fraction of the price!
INCLUDES EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO GET YOUR BABY SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT
- 6 Module Gift of Sleep online course. Modules walk you through creating and executing the perfect sleep plan for your baby. You will have 8 weeks of access with option to extend longer for the nominal fee of $4.99 per month. You will get:
- Dozens of short videos on all sleep topics
- Easy access to solutions for problems you are having RIGHT NOW!
- Over 3 hours of total content, with more content being added
- Action Steps
- Fill-in-the-blank Sleep Plan
- Facebook Community, life-long membership
- Interactive posts
- Weekly Live Q&A Coaching Calls with me: Andrea Strang, Gentle Sleep Coach
- Bonus e-book: Gentle Night Weaning for Babies the Kinder Way
Here is how the Gift of Sleep Bootcamp works:
In Module 1, you'll get started on creating your personalized sleep plan. Learn about what the key factors are for better sleep and how your child's temperament impacts sleep.
- Understanding your baby's unique temperament
- How temperament impacts your Sleep Plan
- Realistic expectations for sleep
- Three key factors for sleep
- Getting started on creating your Sleep Plan and sleep strategy
In Module 2, you'll learn more about the foundations of good sleep. These science based preliminary steps form a foundation for sleep and make learning new sleep habits an easier and gentler process.
- Creating an ideal sleep environment
- Avoiding overtiredness
- Bedtime rituals
- Gentle nap shaping
In Module 3, you'll learn how to meet your nighttime feeding goals. Whether your baby feeds out of habit, association, or actual hunger, a gentle process can help you wean down on night feeds if that is your wish.
- Gentle Night Weaning for Babies the Kinder Way strategy
- Dreamfeeds - What are they and how to introduce them
- Gentle feeding reduction plans
In Module 4, you'll learn about the various sleep coaching tools that will help you have success through any bed time and back to sleep challenges.
- How to recognize self-soothing
- Tools to manage crying
- The perfect start to the day
- Developmental milestones and sleep
- Sitting, standing, and rolling tips
- Keeping or eliminating pacifiers
In Module 5 you'll learn how to actually get your baby sleeping through the night. This module covers 5 gentle sleep coaching strategies with instructions, as well as insights on how to choose the right strategy for your child and when you might want to combine strategies to create the perfect sleep plan for your family.
Sleep coaching methods covered:
- Loved to Sleep Method
- Sleep Lady Shuffle Method
- Kinder Method and Kinder Method Light
- Constant Presence Method
- Bedtime Fading Method
In Module 6, you'll learn how to optimize your naps and daytime schedule to promote good sleep in the day and in the night. Day sleep is important to help babies function and learn. It also promotes better night sleep. Daytime sleep skills don't always have to mirror nighttime skills as long as your baby is getting enough rest and not getting overtired before bedtime. Having a daytime schedule that is not too rigid can help improve sleep and bring some regularity to the day and can still allow for flexibility when the need arises.
- Promoting the day and night systems
- Flexible schedules that promote sleep
- Gentle nap shaping
- Nap coaching
GIFT OF SLEEP PROGRAM COST
- $600 value if all components purchased separately
- Gift of Sleep Bootcamp regular price: $250